So they are.
- I am supplementing the whatsit out of myself in order to feel better. It’s been one day, so I have nothing more to say about that at the moment.
- It is hot as a mofo outside and very humid, which leads me to use phrases like “mofo”. It also gives me a headache (and leads to more “mofo”ing).
- I’m really fond of actors who are awesome in real life. Who doesn’t love cool people? But it takes a special person to become famous and still be cool.
- You never know when someone is reaching out to you because they’re hurting. There’s a good chance they’re not going to say, “I’m hurting, please help me.”
- I hate watching relationships in transition to being… not relationships. The people never communicate and they tend to try to back away without doing the hard part- being honest and just letting go.
- I wake up every morning with fluid retention in my right hand. It doesn’t hurt and it’s not swollen. My body is a wonderland.
- ONE AND A HALF DAYS LEFT of school (with kids). Now to pack my room and move so I can teach 4th grade next year!
So, yes, headaches= bulleted lists of things that are barely newsworthy and/or interesting. That said, I feel better for the brain dump and hey, you can pretend you didn’t read it if you feel really strongly about it.
But she will judge you: